Reservations & Rates
• $1,595 - per person (double occupancy - shared room)
• $2,095 - per person (single occupancy - single room)
Each year we put together one of our 3-Day fly fishing schools, catered exclusively to women interested in learning more about fly fishing.
Each instruction packed lesson builds on the previous session, preparing both beginning and intermediate anglers for just about any fly fishing situation, from Alaska to Argentina and everything in between.
Expert instructors are on hand to guide students through the course, and our low teacher-student ratio ensures a comfortable and personal atmosphere, with plenty of individual time and attention. An abundance of material is presented during the school and the practice sessions and lessons are presented in a fun and relaxed fashion.
School Topics Include:
• Casting fundamentals, from the roll cast to the double haul
• Tackle Basics (selecting the right gear for each individual)
• Practical fly fishing knots
• Elementary and practical fly fishing entomology
• Fly fishing strategies and tactics: Dry Fly, Nymphs, & Streamers
• Reading the Water
• Hooking, Landing, and Releasing fish
The school is held at The Fly Shop’s Antelope Creek Ranch. This beautiful property is managed to provide the fish and fauna with the habitat required to help them flourish. It is a rare day that goes by when deer are not spotted grazing in the meadow that adjoins the lodge, and rising fish are a frequent distraction on the stream and both trophy trout lakes.
To make a reservation, please give us a call at 800-669-3474 during business hours any day of the week, or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. We can give you the answers you need, detailed explanations to questions you might have, or check on availability and confirm your reservation in minutes.