Reservations and Rates
• Full lodge use - $170 per night, 1-2 guests (not including fishing access)
• Full lodge use - $250 per night, 3-6 guests
• Daily Fishing Rates - $145 per angler, per day
• An 8% Siskiyou County Transient Occupancy Tax will also be added to all overnight accommodations • Camping Available - $35 per angler, per day
• RV Camping is also available - Please inquire with us for rates
Included in your package at Sugar Creek Ranch is access to all ranch amenities. Day Fishing access includes day fishing rights from sunup to sundown.
Not included in your package at Sugar Creek Ranch are waders, rods/reels, and terminal tackle (flies, tippet, etc.) These items are not available at the ranch, so you'll want to bring your tackle and equipment with you.
Food & Beverages:
The lodge and kitchen are fully furnished, but guests will need to bring all of the food and drinks they will need for the duration of their stay.
The Fly Shop® is not in the insurance business, but we recommend Travel Guard coverage as a service with a desire to see your best interests protected. It is impossible to know when an unfortunate situation (loss of luggage, fly rods, illness in the family, or an accident) may occur. However, such things can and do happen, and this insurance can provide a means of recourse against non-refundable financial losses.
• Travel Guard Insurance
Non-fishing companions have the run of the entire ranch should feel at home to explore the property or set up under a shade tree and enjoy a book. There is also some great sightseeing to do in the local towns of Callahan, Etna and Fort Jones.